Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence, as television and Internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree?

It is indisputably taken for granted that technology, as we all are aware and have probably experienced, not only makes a fundamental contribution to have a more convenient and comfortable life, but also provide an opt ground to have a more successful survival. These days there are a wealth of mass media such as radio, television and Internet. Researches are of the point of view that the era of radio is leading to an end and people will not use it any more. To me it seems to some extent true on account of the fact that people usually tend to use types of mass media, which are more interesting and various.

Until the invention of televisions, radio was the most useful medium for communication and getting aware of information and news. However when television became affordable radio lost its popularity. People use radio to listen music or news while they are driving or they are in a remote place and do not have access to televisions. They prefer television because they can watch motion pictures while they are listening.

Furthermore, after the invention of Internet which provide an opt ground to watch movies, communicate with other people and even educate. Nowadays there are numerous people learning a wealth of things through the Internet since it has encyclopedia of information. And the other social networks like Facebook, twitter and emails, which can be considered as one of the most convenient ways to communicate with people all over the world.

All in all, all these long stories come down to the fact that at the present days radio is no longer useful. In my personal view only a few elderly people listen to radio and the rest are most interested in Internet and television.

Sentence: In my personal view only a few elderly people listen to radio and the rest are most interested in Internet and television.
Description: The fragment and the rest is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is