Should animals be friends of people or should they be regarded as sources of people's
Animals, as intimate friends of human beings, are disappearing with an amazing speed on the earth. Biologists and environmental experts point out that if the trend cannot be stopped, human beings will lose their best friends and be confronted with serious deterioration of environment. (44 words)
The coexistence of human beings and animals creates perfect harmony in the world. Recently, I have been deeply impressed by the book by an eleven-year-old French girl named Tippi, who illustrates abundant photographs about wild animals in African tropic forest, depicting the intimateness between ani...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- IELTS essay:TV, Internet and radio are very popular nowadays. Some people say that they will replace books and written words as the main sources of information. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position? 57
- IELTS essay:Should old man live with young people together, or should they live in the clubs for old men? Please discuss.
- College and University directory of Canada -- Alberta 15
- GMAT Argument Writing Sample 61 90
- Sample IELTS speaking: preferences (weekends and outings) 95