Should developing countries concentrate on improving industrial skills or should they promote education first

Should developing countries concentrate on improving industrial skills or should they promote education first?

Nowadays, the issues of human resources develop rapidly since people realize that the utilization of natural resources makes no sense when it is run by uncompetent workers. I personally support that developing countries should concern for enhancing both competencies which are knowledge and industrial skills equally.

On the one side, knowledge functions as the basic information of every detail aspects of life. To be a developed country, it requires a strong foundation to build a big country. It is obtained from the citizen’s comprehension in the subjects which support for it. School becomes the most proper place to teach knowledge to citizen. Structurically and hierarchically education system started from kindergarten until higher education such as university are formed as levelsof education in every country. The problem that frequently occurs today is in many cases, the curriculum in the school has no linkage with the requirements from the company. As a result, the applicants will not be ready to work in the company, or even worse, they will be rejected ny the examiner or interviewer. Therefore, education institutions as the part of the stakeholder of the industry should discuss their curriculum with the industries to find the compatibility between the knowledge taught in the school and the need of the companies.

On the other side, the quality of human resources in the developed countries must be supported with industrial skills. These skills are required to implement and apply the theories obtained in schools or universities. With full skilled human resources, the developed countries have chance to establish greater number of industries and produce a lot of valued commodities which will bring profit for them. To improve the industrial skills, they can establish vocational schools and increase the practical session in public schools. The developed nations also can collaborate with the industrial companies in holding seminars and courseworks which indirectly help them to recruit new employees.

In conclusion, the developed countries should develop the quality of human resources in both competencies, knowledge from educational side and industrial skills from practical side.

Sentence: I personally support that developing countries should concern for enhancing both competencies which are knowledge and industrial skillls equally.
Error: skillls Suggestion: skills

Sentence: In conclusion, the developed countris should develop the quality of human resources in both competencies, knowledge from educational side and industrial skills from practical side.
Error: countris Suggestion: countries