Should the same laws which prohibit the sale and consumption of heroin be applied to tobacco? Discuss.

Word 'Tobacco', as it looks very weird in hearing similarly it is very dangerous for health.It has been observed that sale of tobacco and heroin has been reduced in recent years after some education and restrictions.Youth was unaware of the fact that, it is the main root cause of cancer.Government and regulatory authorities should make a law to abolish tobacco.

It is very much clear that more than 90% of tobacco uses in the manufacturing of cigarets. After many researches it is evident that cigarets are very dangerous for health and environment. Cigarets jeopardize one's health and take them at the edge of death.Not only it effects an active smoker, it hurts a lot the passive smokers.Dr.Sheikh in his research said,"it is very dangerous for a pregnant women that, her partner is a smoker.It jeopardizes her health as well the baby inside that women". Accordingly, Smoker kills himself including people around them. Rest 10% tobacco also uses in the negative making of goods.

However, many of the societies are infected by heroin as well tobacco. These things are much penetrated in some societies. As a matter of fact, most countries have abolished the sale of heroin due to its severe after-effects. It has been observed that mostly people who are in psycho-tension are much infected and attracted by heroin, that provides them mind relaxation up to a certain level. After they get habitual of it and tends to finish their lives.

In contrast, tobacco plays a vital role in jeopardizing life of not only an individual but reflects on a whole society by means of cigaret.As a result, it is much dangerous as much heroin is. Numerous factual reports state that smoking is the biggest root cause of cancer.Likewise, actively and passively impact on a whole society.

In conclusion, I must say that the government and the regulatory authority should implement rules and regulation on sale of tobacco.Respectively, majority of youth is the target of that silent killer.

Sentence: In contrast, tobacco plays a vital role in jeopardizing life of not only an individual but reflects on a whole society by means of cigaret..
Suggestion: In contrast, tobacco plays a vital role in jeopardizing life of not only an individual but a whole society by means of cigaret

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.