In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

One of the most crucial problems of today’s world is poor fitness. Unfortunately, the average weight of people is incredibly rising. Even though there are many measures that can be taken to prevent this problem.

The first thing that needs to be said is that nowadays people are strongly addicted to unhealthy and high-fat food products. This is because people are either busy or lazy so most of them give up cooking and buy junk food. Furthermore, there are cheap prices on fast food and opportunity to find it everywhere.it is true that there are cafes selling fast food at every step.

All presented reasons are true enough so what need to prevent further decline of public health and increasing of average weight, is first and foremost encouraging people to be more considerate about food they eat and health in general.

In addition to that, people should spend more time outside rather than sitting in front of TV. Moreover, everyone should take up any sport and regularly do some physical exercises. To my point of view, another good solution is to put up the prices on fast food, alcohol, high-fat food products and other junk food.

To draw the conclusion, it is up to everyone to decide whether he or she wants to be healthy or not. To sum up, I strongly believe that the problem is not only in growing number of cafes selling fast food or great variety of junk food in shops, but today’s lifestyle in general.