In some countries it is common for students leaving school to do a gap year in which they travel do voluntary work or do a job before going on to higher education Although this may benefit students in a number of ways it also has a number of disadvantages

In some countries it is common for students leaving school to do a gap year in which they travel, do voluntary work, or do a job before going on to higher education. Although this may benefit students in a number of ways, it also has a number of disadvantages. To what extend do you agree and disagree?

Students frequent take many activities after finishing their study before attending the next level education. Although some people believe it will give a number of benefits, I would argue there are some drawbacks to consider.

Firstly, it might gives students new experiences when they are travelling to interesting places. When they become a backpacker, it awards them world knowledge horizon in cultural differences. They also want to relax and enjoy many tourism spot which they have not seen previously. Then, it can build sociable and awareness skill when they involve in voluntary and charity programs. When people decide to be a worker, they can earn money and find international networking. They can provide basic needs-financial, life style- by their selves.

On the other hand, leaving school in the middle academic program will obtain negative sides. When they stop a routine-schedule study ,they will lose their concentration in the beginning program. With few preparation, the will acquire a few academic achievement. In addition, people who were taking frequent travelling, mostly did not want to continue their study again. Then, many student fail when they do entrance exams in university.

In my opinion, if we are getting involves in voluntary work, we can meet up with many inspiring person. The sharing network will build an unpredictable story of how beautiful life is. In addition, by internship we can combine theory and practical knowledge.

In conclusion, travelling and working will give benefits and drawback. It is a must for student to arrange time wisely when they spend holiday in the middle academic programs.

Sentence: Students frequent take many activities after finishing their study before attending the next level education.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to frequent and take

Sentence: Firstly, it might gives students new experiences when they are travelling to interesting places.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to might and gives

Sentence: With few preparation, the will acquire a few academic achievement.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to the will

Sentence: Then, many student fail when they do entrance exams in university.
Description: The fragment student fail when is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past tense

flaws;

If you think 'I would argue there are some drawbacks to consider.', then you should talk about drawbacks, while you talked both side however.