Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Deciding whether to teach foreign language in primary school or secondary school have become a debate by our critics.From my own perspective,I strongly agree that children should be starting learning second language in primary school.

Firstly,Children are known to be curious in all things.They tend to imitate what they hear or see,therefore it is not difficult to introduce on a primary school-er a foreign language.Children have more energy and teachers can use this as an opportunity to teach by using different forms such as music lingual and poem.Through this,the primary school-er will not just enjoy but also learn second language.

Developing a bilingual students will not create language barriers in terms of communicating to others.There is a possibility of misunderstanding, if children are thought one language which is their mother tongue.However,if the child is raised and was cultivated with different language,he or she will create healthy relationship to others because of adapted foreign language when he was still a child.

In addition,Incorporating foreign language in primary school will prepare them for higher education and looking for a job in the future will be at ease.Bilingual students can surely have the capability of studying overseas.As the individual grow up,his being excellent in communication skills can be used when achieving job both his homeland and foreign country.

In closing,It is not difficult to teach other language at early age because primary shooler have the capability of adapting easily the language with proper teaching method and guidance.

Sentence: As the individual grow up, his being excellent in communication skills can be used when achieving job both his homeland and foreign country.
Description: The fragment individual grow up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grow with verb, past tense

flaws;

More content wanted to get higher marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.