Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time This can beneficial for teenagers and the community as well Do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time . This can beneficial for teenagers and the community as well. Do you agree or disagree.

Social welfare has immense benefits for every community in this complex and Contemporary world jet age of 21st century.Teenagers have great effected by taking participate in social work such as blood donation, money charity, help to needed and so on. Here I am personally inclined with this statement.

As I concerned , unpaid work is part of moral values which are thought to them from childhood by parents and teacher for example offer food to hugery , water to the theristy and many more which make to them social worker and best citizen. Moreover, as universally acknowledged," kindness begest ...

Continue and finish writing the essay. There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-write the essay.