Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.Do you agree or disagree.

In recent years, crimes are reaching its peak. Furthermore, some factors such as population, poverty and competition enhance the level and severity of crimes.

Apropos to the statement that says, some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Fixed punishment not only related to a particular criminal but, also creates a psychology of fixed punishment in the other people. Consequently, it diminishes the all over crimes in a particular country. Furthermore, it also create phobia in the criminals who has already taken punishment. For example, if a criminal would get a punishment for some crime, the other partners of this criminal would be aware and would not endeavor to commit that crime.Moreover, every punishment for the mistakes or crimes make criminals to learn something. Quintessential for this is the mistakes committed by the children in their childhood. Parents always scold their children for mistakes. Subsequently, children learn something from their mistakes and would not commit it in future.

However,some people think that circumstances of an individual for crime and motivations for committing it ,should be consider when deciding on the punishment. I totally object this view since, every person has some problem and circumstances which are not always favorable. Indeed, it does not intend that they should do commit some crime. In every country , there are some rules and regulations which should be followed by every citizen of a country. If, a person is suffering from some problems ,he/she should take help from some government authorities and solve their problems. Because, it would not only prevent him/her to commit crimes but, also diminish circumstantial crimes in the particular country. Moreover, government should implement some authorities which can help the needed person. Hence,there would be a decrease in crimes and also promote the dignity and integrity of a country.

It is concluded from above analysis I made, that to control crimes in a country , government and every citizen should lend a hand together. It also prevent crime induced consequences.

Sentence: Consequently, it diminishes the all over crimes in a particular country.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: However,some people think that circumstances of an individual for crime and motivations for committing it ,should be consider when deciding on the punishment.
Description: The fragment be consider when is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with adjective

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks.