Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a complusary part of high school programmes ( for example working for a a charity,improving the neighbourhood oe teaching sports to younger children) to what extent do you agre or disagree?

Since now various changes has been taken in the education system. The emergence ofabundance new recreationl or social programs took place. And one of social programs is the unpaid community service in which students get the obligations to assist people. However, it is contemplated that this service should be mandatory in the school courses. I completely agree with this statement. In this essay, i will accord reasons for ny agreement.

To commence with, this service will be beneficial for students as well as for the society. In this paragraph, i will throw some light on the benefits a student get from it. Firstly, a student will get the time to soothe himself from the burden of study. For instance, teaching sports to the younger students may have effect of recreation on the minds of high school students. Moreover, while pursuing this service there may be the enrichment of skills in students. The overaal personality of the student will ascend. They can come to know about their abilities to tackle with the snags because teaching young children is not an easy task. Apart from this, helping poor people by giving charity or improving neighbourhood will upgrades their social values. The students will get the shower of social values and and this service is acting as an oppurtunity for the students to connect with the other people. Also, helping humankind will increase the quality of humanity in students which is the most precious thing that one could have.

Furthermore, with the community service the society gets a lot of benefits. If the students will indulge themselves in working for charity then the poor people may have all the facilities in their lives. They can live a hygienic environment and better life standards. Also, if all the people of the country is healthy than the economy will increase of country. Apart from this, improving the neighbourhood have its own significance like our earth may be free from harmful things anf people can breath in free air. Lastly, teaching sports to thyounger children is a very good step toward health and fitness. The toddler will understand well because there is a good relationship among the school students as compare with teachers. Moreover, educating physical activites to the poor people will upgrades their physical fitness and ultimately the future of the country will be in safe hands.

In a nutshell, after analyzing the benefits of unpaid community service to both society and students, I ponder that we have reached to the central point that it should be made compulsary in the schools. There are no reasons for not upgrading this service.

Since now various changes has been taken in the education system.
Suggestion: Since now various changes have been taken in the education system.

Sentence: The emergence of abundance new recreationl or social programs took place.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to of abundance and new

Sentence: The students will get the shower of social values and and this service is acting as an oppurtunity for the students to connect with the other people.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

Sentence: Apart from this, improving the neighbourhood have its own significance like our earth may be free from harmful things anf people can breath in free air.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and breath

Sentence: The toddler will understand well because there is a good relationship among the school students as compare with teachers.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity

Sentence: In a nutshell, after analyzing the benefits of unpaid community service to both society and students, I ponder that we have reached to the central point that it should be made compulsary in the schools.
Error: compulsary Suggestion: compulsory

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.