Some people consider that thinking about and planning for the future to be a wastage of time. They argue that people should simple live in moment . Do you agree or disagree and what is your opinion?

Many people believe that planning for future and making goals are more beneficial for breakthrough in life however, in another line thought which advices people to lead a meaningful and effective life in present not bother much about future. Here ,I would like to discuss both sides with my own view.

On the one hand , planning for future is a great motivating factor for people working hard and accomplish goal. People would like to think about abilities some time they create all required qualities in themselves. For example, if high school student wanted to be a doctor then passion of aim can be developed in student consequently, people can be encouraged to be succeed by future planning. Moreover, preparing a future plan is a wonderful way to overcome obstacles and universally accepted," misfortune never came alone" if someone has estimated data about tomorrow then he/she can familiar with troubles which come in future and him / her self can be made ready to such kind of situation so some proportion of masses assert future planning is fruitful for all human kind.

On the other hand, some folk say this does not always reliable way because it does not success ever time for instance, it is not possible if we have huge investment in share market it may be beneficial for us. However, in for seen events can turn their plans against desires. As universally acknowledged," who make himself a sheep will be eaten by wolves " a little mistake in planning can defeat so that it does not work according to the wish.

From my point of view, I completely believe that planning is useless for us as well as time wasted also becase we do not know what would happen tomorrow . To illustrate a survay is conducted by "Time magazine of India" has revealed that Kalpna Chavla had planning to visit on space in searching some elements to treat a cronical disease cancer according her planning globelly threat could be rootout but unfortunetly she was died in crash snd fail in her planning as for result I consider it is useless and I relish in today and always maintain present because it is truely said that " A good beginning makes a good end".

As per my above discussion, it is evident that we should not worried for tomorrow and become happy in present life due to balance in movement of live and further life to attain breakthrough in life as well as betterment for mankind.

Sentence: On the other hand, some folk say this does not always reliable way because it does not success ever time for instance, it is not possible if we have huge investment in share market it may be beneficial for us.
Description: The fragment folk say this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with verb, past tense

Sentence: As universally acknowledged,' who make himself a sheep will be eaten by wolves ' a little mistake in planning can defeat so that it does not work according to the wish.
Description: The fragment who make himself is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: From my point of view, I completely believe that planning is useless for us as well as time wasted also becase we do not know what would happen tomorrow .
Error: becase Suggestion: because

Sentence: To illustrate a survay is conducted by 'Time magazine of India' has revealed that Kalpna Chavla had planning to visit on space in searching some elements to treat a cronical disease cancer according her planning globelly threat could be rootout but unfortunetly she was died in crash snd fail in her planning as for result I consider it is useless and I relish in today and always maintain present because it is truely said that '
Error: rootout Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: globelly Suggestion: globally
Error: survay Suggestion: survey
Error: truely Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: cronical Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: unfortunetly Suggestion: unfortunately
Error: snd Suggestion: and