Some people prefer to living in a house, while others feel that there are more disadvantages to living in an apartments.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in a apartment?

Some people prefer to living in a house, while others feel that there are more disadvantages to living in an apartments.
Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in a apartment?

Due to boom in infrastructure sector in recent times, there is huge availability of housing types. Although, some folks like to stay in a flat, while others like to have a home on personal piece of land. I feel its a matter of choice and there are no more benefits in any one opinion.

With regard to benefits of staying in house, build on private area, owners might find sense of privacy associated. Because these buildings are disconnected, noise and distractions from neighborhood chatters are lot less than apartments. Moreover, additional piece of land can be used for constructing parking, lawn area, or even swimming pool. For instance, some persons prefer to grow vegetation in lawn, which give them convenience of having fresh fruits and vegetables in their meals. Last but not least, they can always extend their home by building additional floors overhead, which can be useful when their family needs more space. Clearly, there are many positives of living in separate building.

Nevertheless, it does not mean pupil living in societies are at disadvantage. As so many people live in multistory buildings, they can socialize and share each others culture. They get to know their neighbors and can help each other in times of need. Furthermore, every society has their own maintenance staff, generally available throughout day, which can be called immediately. For example, small breakups like damage of electric switch and blockage of kitchen pipes can be fixed quickly by them. If a person do not have money to buy house, apartments provide affordable opportunity of housing.

All in all, it is a question of personal discretion and affordability. There are equal number of positives and negatives associated with living in houses or apartments.

Sentence: I feel its a matter of choice and there are no more benefits in any one opinion.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a

Sentence: With regard to benefits of staying in house, build on private area, owners might find sense of privacy associated.
Description: The fragment , build on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, past participle

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater