Some people prefer to spend rheir lives doing the same things and avoiding change. others, however, think that change is always a good thing. discuss both these views and give your opinion.

There are variety of activities in the world. Today, everyone can choose their activity and can make new activity to build a new community. Some people think that spend time to do regularly activity is better than obtain another new activity while a group other people do not think the same.

People have different daily activity. Some of them do their activity in long time, because they have reasons to do it. Firstly, they will be expert with their position, so it will acquire some value for worker to get higher salary. Secondly, they would not leave their job because they are in comfort zone that perhaps they will not place. The last, they think that if they get the new activity, they have from begin, and it will spend more time.

On the other hand, a group of people agree that the regularly activity could make boring, and the stress will appear, so the tasks cannot finish well. Next, they think that when we are in new activity and new environment, it can improve knowledge and experience, so can be flexible to do everything because of the past experiences. Besides, the same position means no challenge, it will not make someone to do their best because they do not have willingness to get the new position.

In conclusion, regularly activity is enjoyed by some people because of some reasons but in my opinion, try to reach the new activity is better because it can improve the ability of ourselves to solve new problem, so it will create our mind to work faster, especially when make a decision in all of cases.

Sentence: Some people think that spend time to do regularly activity is better than obtain another new activity while a group other people do not think the same.
Description: The fragment do regularly activity is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace regularly with adjective

Sentence: The last, they think that if they get the new activity, they have from begin, and it will spend more time.
Description: The fragment from begin , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace begin with verb, past participle
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to from and begin

Sentence: On the other hand, a group of people agree that the regularly activity could make boring, and the stress will appear, so the tasks cannot finish well.
Description: The fragment the regularly activity is rare

Sentence: In conclusion, regularly activity is enjoyed by some people because of some reasons but in my opinion, try to reach the new activity is better because it can improve the ability of ourselves to solve new problem, so it will create our mind to work faster, especially when make a decision in all of cases.
Description: The fragment , regularly activity is rare