Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change Others however think that change is always a good thing Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

To date, the lifestyles of human-beings all over the world have changed significantly. This modification continues every day. Moreover, it has triggered a spirited debate that whether people prefer to expend their lives doing the same things or they should welcome changes which are considered as a good thing by some people. There are some arguments which I will discuss below in favor of both sides.

To begin with, according to the considerations of people who avoid change, it can be easily said that they secure some conditions and they do not want to venture. Briefly, they are not keen on a...

Sentence: To make my point crystal clear, I may indicate the fact that some people are afraid of changes, any kind of risk is not acceptable for them.
Description: The fragment crystal clear , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace clear with adverb

Sentence: To conclude, I am convinced that although changing something depend on the individuals people should welcome changes.
Description: The fragment something depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and people