Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Regarding to the fact that we are living in the modern world, quite a few people attempt to find out new beneficial approaches to the education matters. As a result, whether students should begin to learn a foreign language at primary school or not has triggered a heated debate. To my mind, everything has two sides and learning a foreign language at primary school is not an exception. Therefore, I will address the pluses and drawbacks of this process below.

To begin with, majority of experts hold the view that children should begin to learn a foreign language at an early age, because their skills of learning are better at these ages, briefly, children can easily learn any foreign language. In addition, the scientists also claim that it is so important to get accustomed of a foreign language at primary schools. Another point related to this situation is to begin learning a foreign language from the first forms makes learning another foreign language easier in consecutive years.

However, as I mentioned above, the disadvantages of being taught a foreign language at early classes go hand in hand with its advantages. Consequently, it is a dire important fact that children at these ages know neither alphabet nor grammar of their mother tongue. Moreover, learning a foreign language along with their mother tongue may cause some problems, for instance it may be seen very difficult and stressful for kids, as well as children may get tired and their motivation may decrease.

To sum it up, to put all things in a nutshell, I am confident to state that despite some drawbacks the pluses of learning a foreign language at primary school outweighs its minuses, and it is a better option rather than secondary schools.

To sum it up == to put all things in a nutshell