Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both views and give your opinion.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

There are many things can happen in our life. Some of them are certain moments, and some others are uncertain moments. This life is full of dynamic actions and lead it to change. Some people prefer to spend their lives doing similar activities and tend to avoid change. On the other hand, some people think that change is always be a nice one. I believe that both sides have good reasons.

For some people, change is a word to avoid in their lives. They are still keep the opinion, because they are already in good circumstances. Most of people who do not want change are persons who think that their lives are stable. For example, rich people who live in elite place Beverly Hills do not want something ruins their business, because they are relying their lives with their business. Something breaks their business, in this term is change.

However, for some people, life without change is just like food without taste. They assume that life should filled with a bunch of changes in it. With change, people will try harder to survive in their work field. For example, without change people will stuck in the moment of static life with no challenge, and with no breakthrough.
Because change is the only thing that brings human to evolution. Furthermore, people now living in a dynamic world, that means that no one cannot hide from change.

I do believe that change is good for us. Just like the theory of evolution, and natural selection that imply the one who can survive is the one who can react well with change.

In conclusion, change is a positive thing that can bring us to be better as inhabitants in this world.

There are many things can happen in our life.
There are many things that can happen in our life.