Some people say that advertisement does make us buy things we do not need to. others think that advertisement tells us about product that may improve our life. Which view point do u agree with?

In today's world, we are inundated with various forms of advertisement. Although people often focus on negative when they discuss the effects of advertising, it is important to note that advertisement does have its positive side. in this essay, I am going to examine both points of view and state my opinion.

On one side of the argument, there are people who believe that advertisement motives us to buy many products that is not needed by us. Product advertising influence people to think that possessions can make them happy, beautiful and successful. Believing this, they start buying more and more things and this may lead to unhappiness since this directly affects their savings. My brother has purchased a blackberry recently though he owns a i phone knowing the fact that this two serves almost the same function.

On the other hand, traditional advertisement of a product can offer benefit to individual, society and country as a whole. Advertisement allows people to become well informed about a product and this mission will save person's precious time. People would not have to go out of their way to look for product and they can contribute this valuable time to their work which in turn helps them to be prosperous in life as well as country's further development. Online shopping is a great example of this, by seeing different promotions in net nowadays anyone can please whatever need he/she may have at this moment.

To sum up, advertisement are not inherently bad, but many use manipulative tactics to make us shop unnecessary things. I think, we should use our common sense when we buy any product and refrain us from being influenced by advertisement.