Some people say that it is impossible for women to be an effective women and to be a good mother in home at the same time They also suggest that the government should give the salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of their children Please discus

Some people say that it is impossible for women to be an effective women and to be a good mother in home at the same time. They also suggest that the government should give the salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of their children.

Please discuss.

Though it is a common notion that it is impossible for women to be effective in both work and at home, I beg to differ with this thought. Studies have proven, that more and more mothers are balancing the work place pressure and home care at the same time. Though it is highly demanding, woman cherish pursuing their ambition and they feel more empowered in both spheres of life.

To explain this further let me cite a personal example. My mother who worked as a school teacher was very caring and tender with us at home too. She would take care of all our needs in spite of the demands of work. We just saw her becoming very good at managing her time and effectively catering to all our demands. It in fact helped us along the way as she understood the current trend in school and was modern in her outlook. She was open for change and believed in open conversation which I feel now is a direct advantage of her going to work. Her being at work made us understand our responsibilities and we appreciated the effort she was putting in at home.

Nowadays, with more and more woman joining workplace, I have found that they have become better in managing both home and work.

Government giving salary to mothers who stay at home to take care of children is an unhealthy suggestion. This will undermine the woman workforce rather than encouraging them to pursue their dreams. In fact there should be more discussion towards child care and support systems which will enhance the effectiveness of working mom’s. This will go a long way in promoting woman in workplace.

Sentence: Though it is highly demanding, woman cherish pursuing their ambition and they feel more empowered in both spheres of life.
Description: The fragment woman cherish pursuing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cherish with verb, past tense