Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school Others however believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Education is important for everyone. A section of people feels that male and female students should go to separate schools. Another section of society says that students get more advantages when they go to coeducational schools. I will further discuss these views and provide my opinion in the essay.

Firstly, Single-sex education avoids discipline problems. The behavior of students can be better controlled by separating them based on gender. Then, they can concentrate on their studies instead of spending their time on unnecessary activities such as chit-chatting, gossiping with male or female friends, and love. Thus, we can inculcate discipline in them at a very young age.

Secondly, in separate schools, boys and girls can get better grades. As they may learn in different ways and have different needs. So, teachers can teach them the way more suitable according to gender. Tutors will be able to fulfill their education needs appropriately. Thus, students can achieve good grades in their academics.

On the other hand, separating boys and girls is unnecessary. It is an unhealthy practice in terms of children's development as it does not represent real life. So, it affects their mental abilities. Coeducational schools provide them with better social skills for adult life than single-sex education schools. Finally, many mixed schools are extremely successful. A recent study conducted by the World Education Service organization reveals that the majority of successful entrepreneurs studied in coeducational institutes as it makes them think out of the box to achieve success in their life.

Overall, in my opinion, there is no harm in children to mixed schools until unless their activities are monitored and tracked by teachers and parents. The coeducation system teaches students the skills that are essential in their future. They become more successful by getting educated at mixed schools.