Some people think that museums should be enjoyable place to attract and entertain young people Other think that purpose of museums is to educate not to entertain Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Museums have been hailed as one of the most fascinating place which contains the evidence and artifacts that are proven to show the origin of things, people and places.However,some folks vehemently believe,these places ought to be enjoyable which attract visitors and entertain them.Whilst others conceive that museums is an institution to educate civilians.There may be merit of both cases.According to me, this argument needs proper scrunitization before forming any opinion

It is undoubtedly true that museums offer tremendous amount of knowledge about the history and past which helps us to learn about the previous culture and tradition.Moreover,These places preserved the antique things of ancient time Such as, paintings, sculptures and many more, created by our ancestors.As a result, it remind us about history of our family and nation.In addition,There are only places which may provide us data about the origin of the nation and development.A recent survey of times of India revealed,majority of individuals visit museum to collect the data for their project,assignments and research.On the top of it, museums also supply the information about the past scientific invention.these places always keep all the samples and models for the next generation.The science museum of Delhi is one of the good illustration for it as it has the first invented bulb and computer .

In contrast, other people hold the nation that museums is purely for entertainment as these places are called tourist attraction.Furthermore,They believe, museums should organize some drama and theater activities which would attract individuals to visit such places.Hence, this trend would also help to develop the economic conditions of museums.To illustrate.The museums of India is really popular for its local cultural and traditional activities.Consequently,learning and reading lots of content can be bother the visitors and create a sense of disappointment.

To conclude, after gauging both the views, I opine that museums may entertain people, but in sharp contract, these places are mainly for education and aid people to lean about their past.Although, I believe, people without knowing their origin are like plants without roots.