some people think that only way to make a good career is to enter a college university after school others prefers getting a job straight to have experience after school graduation what is your view point

some people think that only way to make a good career is to enter a college/university after school.others prefers getting a job straight to have experience after school graduation .what is your view point?

Education is the backbone of the prodigious society which is spreading its roots from many generations . Is is pondered that making of good career is by entering in colleges after school.However, there is another line of thought which prefers getting a job straight after the school education. I reckon that a close examination of both perspective is necessary to know better for career.

Initially,colleges plays a very pivotal role in order to make a the base in one's particular field.Thus,it makes a person specialist in their streams.While,along with this after completing the degree there are numerous opportunities .They have good salary,job security,good environment etc. Apart from this , by getting the degree their social status in the society enriched.Last but not the least reason why colleges makes good career is that by getting into the colleges a person gets a lot of experience of his/her field which upgrades the career.

On the other hand ,the counter argument is that a good career is made by job after the school.The mainstream reason for this is that with this way money is saved .Thus people, do not require to pay the fees for the colleges .Getting job straight after the school can enrich the employment level of the country .While universities are churning out may graduates which in large quantity are not required .Thus,degree holders also do note get job in this competitive globe.In the nutshell,in my personal pragmatic cognizance more priority should be given to the colleges and universities because through this a person gain experience and get more opportunities.Every door opens for the college students.

Sentence: Is is pondered that making of good career is by entering in colleges after school.
Description: The fragment Is is contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Initially, colleges plays a very pivotal role in order to make a the base in one's particular field.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the

Sentence: While universities are churning out may graduates which in large quantity are not required.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and graduates

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.