some people think that only way to make a good career is to enter a college/university after school.others prefers getting a job straight to have experience after school graduation .what is your view point?

It is thought by some that the best approach of getting a decent job is through completing tertiary education, while others hold the opposite opinion that work experience and vocational skills are much more crucial so people should jump right in employment. I personally believe that individuals should take both viewpoints into consideration when choosing their career paths.

On the one hand, it is indisputable that an academic degree is the stepping stone of some excellent corporations, thus leading people into better employment prospects. Furthermore, some career fields such as law, medical science, teaching and architecture, do not accept people without certifications in related areas. All these lead to the conclusion that those who went to universities have a wider choice when it comes to exploring occupational options.

On the other hand, for those who do not care for theoretical study, the result might be completely negative as they could have gained more abilities like leadership and interpersonal skills through practical training and working. With these competences they are more competitive in terms of fulfilling assigned tasks. Not to mention that they will be exposed to better job opportunities since they have more contacts in a certain professional area.

To conclude, an academic degree is significant yet not irreplaceable in one’s career progression. Applicants should have a clear understanding about whether they would like to enter a knowledge-based career or a skill-oriented one before the actual decision-making.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

----------------------