Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

In the swift development of modern world today, there has been a growing concern about who has responsibility to teach children to become a valuable member of society. Some people believe that parents have to teach their children properly while others argue that school is the best place to learn about society.

Parents have a big role to control their children in society. It is because parents are the first teacher for their children. Since the baby born, the parents always care of them. They always naot only give a huge attention but also fulfill the need of children. For example, when their children go to school for the first time, they has been prepared all of stuff, such as uniform, shoes, pencils, books, etc. Furthermore, the children has more time with the parents than the school. They just spend around 6 hour in school, but the rest of the day is with their parents.

School has opportunity to give more knowledge about society because in school children have to interact with other people. Many children having fun with their friend in school. They play football or ‘hide and seek’ game. Because of many interaction between children and their friend, they are learn about many sense of humanity, like respect, togetherness, etc.

Overall, i respectfully believe that parents are the best teacher to enlighment their children about how to become a great member of society.

Minimum 250 words wanted.