Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

As you know, descendants prefer obeying only their parents. It is commonly understood, that parents are the only ones, who have to be in charge of teaching their kids how to be good members of society. On the contrary, other people consider to think, that children should learn this at school.

There are few advantages and disadvantages of the first statement above. One of the pros is that parents prefer teaching things from their own life experience and they worry about offspring more than anyone else do. On the other hand, there is a disadvantage, too. For instance, children may become irritable because of the same words hearing from their parents all the time. As a result, descendants become stubborn and they may stop obeying parents.

Following the analyzing of the first statement, I want to show pros and cons of the second one.

Today there are some schools, which teach pupils how to be a good person. Take KTL, for instance. There are special tutors, who teach those kind of things during the tea time.

This example clearly shows, that children may not only study at school, but they can learn useful things there. In my opinion, this is the positive aspect of learning how to be good members of society at school.

The negative side of this is that parents do not want their children studying such kind of things at school, as they fear of probability that tutors may say bad things to pupils. Thereby, parents start worrying about kids more than they used to.

Eventually, after analyzing the positive and negative areas of two statements, I have chosen the former statement as the best way in teaching children.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion