some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged . others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults .

Now days you can see a lot of children compete with each others in school or other places to achieve first place . Some people believe that they should be encouraged to compete in order to perform better . But others consider that children should be taught to co-operate and attend in group works . They think it make them more useful people when they become adults .

You may see a school competition which make children try harder for their aim . Firstly encouraging children to compete make them use all of their ability to act in best way . It gives them more courage and show them there are people to support them . Thus they significantly perform better . As an illustration in sports competition you can see effect of audience on children ' s activity .

In the other hand society needs team work rather than individual job . First of all when children are taught to co-operate with each other they learn how to attend as part of group indeed make them see people in the group as partner not a competitor who is against them . It make children perform better in their society when they grow up . Secondly it teaches them how to rely on each others work . In society sometimes they should trust each other . Thus they need to refer to each other experience .

Finally I think children should be taught group work more than compete . It is useful for their future and for society . They can perform better in organizations which need more team work . I think it should be a little encouragement for them to make them use more effort but not make them see their partner as an enemy .

Sentence: Now days you can see a lot of children compete with each others in school or other places to achieve first place .
Description: The fragment Now days is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Now days with Nowadays
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: Firstly encouraging children to compete make them use all of their ability to act in best way .
Description: The token in is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to in and best

Sentence: It make children perform better in their society when they grow up .
Description: The fragment It make children is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly it teaches them how to rely on each others work .
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: Finally I think children should be taught group work more than compete .
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and compete

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.