Some people think that student in high schools should study music as a compulsory school subject.Others believe that such a requirement would be a wasteful of valuable school study time. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that student in high schools should study music as a compulsory school subject.
Others believe that such a requirement would be a wasteful of valuable school study time.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

There is little room for doubt that music holds inseparable position in our lives. Thereby, some people suggest that music should be recognized as vital subject in high schools. Others, however, deem involvement of music as a needless action.

Overtly, music has numerous benefits both for physical and spiritual well-being. Since one country’s cultural heritage is passed on to future generations by means of music, one cannot resist to the compulsory entailment of music. In addition, music, especially classical and chill-out types, aids students to unwind since it is generally known for its soothing influences on mortals.

While doing justice to the negative aspects of music as a vital subject in institutions, one cannot neglect the fact that universities are for academic purposes. As a result, student’s valuable time which is spent on acquiring job related know how might be interrupted.

As far as I am concerned, both negative and positive influences of music involvement as a vital subject are acceptable. Therefore, I am convinced that music should be added to high school agenda as a optional subject which assists students to choose whatever they desire.

In the light of these facts, one can conclude that music might help students to cherish their own cultural heritage by comprehending music much deeper and unwind via a music subject in universities. Alternatively, it might also interrupt students while gaining essential knowledge. Consequently, I believe music can bring lots of benefits to students on condition that it is made as an optional subject in high schools.

Sentence: As a result, student's valuable time which is spent on acquiring job related know how might be interrupted.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to related and know