Studying abroad seems like opening greater opportunities for some students over the world. Whereas, some students think differently that living and studying abroad can be difficult. Do you think the positive or negative of advertising? Give some reasons f

Studying abroad seems like opening greater opportunities for some students over the world. Whereas, some students think differently that living and studying abroad can be difficult. Do you think the positive or negative of advertising? Give some reasons for your answer

Studying abroad seems like dreaming for some students that really want to attend a prestigious university over the world. Whereas, some students think differently that living and studying abroad can be difficult. I am personally convinced that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, education gives people knowledge and skills, wherever the places of it. Thus, people with qualification abroad are more likely easy to find work with higher salary. Further, foreign institutions may offer better courses and more challenges by accepting students overseas. In addition, the best universities employ teacher who are experts in their field. By that, students could learn with the experts , after, they gained better qualifications and opportunities to open the door of jobs. Obviously, living abroad can broaden students horizon by exposed them with different cultures and customs. Moreover, students will learn foreign languages that help them break the border of societies barriers. Vice versa, students become more independent by taking responsibility for cooking, cleaning and paying their own bills.

Nevertheless, some students said that living and studying abroad can be difficult. Anyhow, students could have problems with their paperwork such as visa applications. In fact, language barrier can be serious problem that decrease people to study abroad. Surely, living abroad in unfamiliar culture can cause homesickness for some students. Of course, they should find their daily living stuff by themselves such as accommodation and transportation. Above all, these drawback of studying abroad can ruin up students life.

From my personal point of view, student who studying abroad will gain more challenging of life. Luckily, Indonesian Minister of Cultural and Education, Mr.Nuh, provided many scholarships to students for going abroad., furthermore, according yo their data, more than hundred students going abroad yearly to various countries such as America, Australia, Japan, Arab States and European countries. Besides that, the latest research of Cambridge University shows studying abroad will increase the level of competition between students overseas while they are looking for jobs. Hence, students need to prepare high standard of all requirement to enter foreign universities. Certainly, from my view, government should help students not only by providing scholarship, but also by strengthening them with spirit to be ready abroad. After that, students could try to see all difficulties of living abroad as a new challenges of life. As a result, Jakarta Post wrote that 70 percent of important people who lead big companies or departments in Indonesia have been sharped in many prestigious universities previously.

To put them in a nutshell, I think that studying abroad in a good chance for improving skills and knowledge in international area. Whereas, students will struggle difficulties and barriers, they will take benefits for maturing themselves. After all, studying abroad must be seen as great challenges, a rock jumping to the better level of life.

Studying abroad seems like dreaming for some students that really want
Studying abroad seems like dreaming for some students who really want

living abroad can broaden students horizon by exposed them with different cultures and customs.
living abroad can broaden students' horizon by exposing them with different cultures and customs.

the best universities employ teacher who are experts
the best universities employ teachers who are experts

language barrier can be serious problem that decrease people to study abroad
language barrier can be serious problems that decrease people to study abroad

From my personal point of view, student who studying abroad will gain more challenging of life.
From my personal point of view, student who study abroad will gain more challenging of life.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.