The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston Texas Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and the bar chart provide information about the percentages of model transport, average age person and carbon dioxide emissions from each vehicle that people use to work in Houston, Texas.

The most favorite transport is the car with donate 48 percent of people use to go to their office lonely and 11 percent goes together. Then public transportation gives 37 percent by train or coach, while cycle or walk only 4 percent who citizen takes.

Mostly, the older person use, at 47, vehicle that had machine especially public transport. Not far that people on average age 43 until 44 use also vehicle with machine but they prefer to use private car. However, there are some people still ride cycle or walk to arrive their office.

Car is the most famous conveyance people used, but it is also the most unfriendly environment because almost 0.35 kilograms per person per kilometers of carbon dioxide is out from their exhaust by people travelling alone and more 0.05 kilos of carbon dioxide come from people who travel shared with other. Bus or train contributes also the emissions but only a small amount. While cycle or walk is the only model of transport that have not out pollution.

Overall, the most popular form of transport is the car even though people know that it is the most produce pollution.

Sentence: Then public transportation gives 37 percent by train or coach, while cycle or walk only 4 percent who citizen takes.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and citizen

The most favorite transport is the car with donate 48 percent of people use to go to their office lonely and 11 percent goes together.

it is the most produce pollution.
it is the most one to produce pollution.

Car is the most famous conveyance people used, but it is also the most unfriendly environment because almost 0.35 kilograms per person per kilometers of carbon dioxide is out from their exhaust by people travelling alone and more 0.05 kilos of carbon dioxide come from people who travel shared with other.
Description: sentence too long