The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relavant. (Cambridge 7, page 30)

The table illustrates the proportion of money spent by consumers on three different categories of goods and services in five countries in 2002.

It is noticeable that the largest percentage of consumer spending in each country went on food/drinks/tobacco, while the lowest went on leisure/education. Furthermore, Turkey and Ireland were the countries with the highest overall proportion of expenditure.

In 2002, spending on food, drinks and tobacco was particularly higher in Turkey and Ireland, at around 32% and 29% respectively. By contrast, the corresponding figure for Sweden was much lower...

Sentence: It is noticeable that the largest percentage of consumer spending in each country went on food/drinks/tobacco, while the lowest went on leisure/education.
Description: An adjective, superlative is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to lowest and went