The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table shows information about how American workers reach their work place by taking the variety means.

Public transports or shared car with co-worker is used by people who work at the greatest distance, at average 23-24 miles. But, city workers prefer to drive their own car if the distance is less than 20 miles. On the other hand, people who live by office, at 4 mile aim to take a walk or ride cycle than take city transports or vehicles.

People traveling by bus and train spend the longest journey time at average 49 minutes. But, travelers who share car spend times shorter than train or bus around 33 minutes. Walkers or cyclists take the least time, because they just need 20 minutes to reach their office. Automobile is the fastest means, and people who drive with friends have 34 mph speed. Nevertheless, people who drive alone are more slowly 31 mph on average. The slowest speed, 3 mph, is walker.

Overall, commuters share car to take the longest and the quickest distance of other ways. However, cyclists or walkers take the shortest distance but have the slowest speed.