The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make any comparisons w

The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make any comparisons where relevant.

Given below is the table demonstrating the results from a survey on a city club regarding their club’s services, such as types of activities, facilities availability and opening hours.

At first glance, the majority of male members are satisfied with the range of activities and facilities in the sports club. Whilst most of the female members are satisfied with the club’s operating hours.

Generally speaking, more than half of males are very satisfied with the range of activities available in the club. On the other hand, 35% are devoted to members who are either very satisfied or satisfied with the range of activities offered. Despite only a mere 5% of male being not satisfied, approximately 6 times the number of female members are dissatisfied with the range of activities.

Moreover, the percentage of people who are satisfied and very satisfied category are equal between both sexes in terms of club facilities.

There are an insignificant number of female members (3%) who are dissatisfied with the opening hours while there are approximately 10 times of male members voted for the same reason.