Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.

Nowadays, TV is become one of favorite electronic devices for people in majority. Unfortunately, this gadget not only has some advantages, but also lots of disadvantages for society in that they prefer to spend their most of times of in watching television rather than socializing with public or gathering with their family.

As time goes by, television serves more variety programs that are really interested to be viewed for all of individuals, include of children, teenage and adult. They show comedy programs, news, cartoons, reality shows, talent shows, and many more. In fact, its prices is also cheaper than past, and easier to buy too. Therefore, many people place the TV in every bedroom and family room.

This case will give some negative impacts in people behaviour. People who have a special time will prefer to wait and watch their favorite programs instead of go out with their close people. The family will be broken because of less communication between one and another member of its family. In addition, it will be lack of socialization of the neighborhood.

Turning to the benefits of this invention, people can see the world development these days. They can add their knowledge from news programs and national geographic, for example. Moreover, they also can watch some commercial break for their information if they need to choose some stuff. Last but not least, they watch television to watch some fun programs.

Thus, television is not that dangerous because it also has many useful sides for people. It just preferebly better if people can take their responsibility in watching television, such as by limiting the time spending in it. Furthermore, it might be a good opinion if people have a spesific time to watch television together as a family in their home. Perhaps, they will be have fun watching their favorite programs, in addition they also gathering with their lovely family.

Nowadays, TV is become one of favorite electronic ...
Nowadays, TV has become one of favorite electronic ...

instead of go out with their close people.
instead of going out with their close people.

Sentence: It just preferebly better if people can take their responsibility in watching television, such as by limiting the time spending in it.
Error: preferebly Suggestion: preferably

Sentence: Furthermore, it might be a good opinion if people have a spesific time to watch television together as a family in their home.
Error: spesific Suggestion: specific

The conclusion could be simpler.