Is televison harmful to children?

Is televison harmful to children?

Over the past forty to fifty years, television became the favorite activity for most families. In Indonesia, children could spend much time to watch television and even late at night as well. In fact, television will give bad impact for children which many TV programs showed everyday that could change their behavior. However, television has many informative and educative program, I believe watching television too much will influence on children.

The first is unsuitable TV programs for the aged of the viewer will influence on children’s violence. For example, children watch action movies that could make children think about the act in action movie that is very usual, so they practice it to their friends.

The second is children become hard to control by their parents. If children watch too much television also make less attention from their parents and will give impact for children’s attitude. For example, if their parents talk to them or give some advices then children do not pay attention for them because they are to busy to watch television.

The last is children become more lazy to study or do their homework. For example, too many TV programs showed in television make interest children to watch it, because they are curious about it. That give the bad impact for them because they do not have time to study or just do their homework.

In conclusion, TV programs in television will change children’s behavior but it will be good if the family could use it very well. The parents have role to accompany their children when they watching television because it will be harmful if they absorb all of the TV programs without filter from their parents.

The second is children become hard to control by their parents.
The second is that children become hard to control by their parents.

The last is children become more lazy to study or do their homework.
The last is that children become more lazy to study or do their homework.

Sentence: That give the bad impact for them because they do not have time to study or just do their homework.
Description: The fragment That give the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular