There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heared everywhere nowadays Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exam

Currently,a host of various kinds of music can be seen globally,this is direct result of how people lives have a powerful link with music,which relies on some evident reasons such as the beneficial effect of music on human's stress.Further,it stands to the reason,that both conventional music and national music,which is world wide at present ,have the same level of importance.
  It is apparent enough,that human's life require listening to music for several reasons.The first point to consider is,it is highly proved by scientists through some scientific surveys that,listening to our preferred music approximately 15 minutes a day,can work as a powerful stress reliever,in other words,alleviating stress is the major role of listening to music in our lives.Moreover and equally importantly it is definitely reached through some scientific sources that,listening to music and enjoying the tune as well as the melody can refresh the mind and put the people in pleasant as well as jolly mood,which can help human to appear more creative day by day.Another significant point to consider is music can be at service of entertainment section of our lives,because it can provide us a chance to exercise or dance with it in a more effective and energetic way.
Clearly the level of importance of both conventional and national music is high enough in our world.There is no doubt that traditional music plays a vital role in denoting every countries' cultures and as it is obvious,culture is an imperative part of every nations.thus,preserving the traditional music admittedly is our crucial responsibility to perform in our nations.It is also worthy to consider that international music can certainly show the unity of all individual beings as a result of we are listening to the same music all over the globe. For instance, the international music that is usually performed by international singers for football world cup can improve the sense of unity in human beings.
  By way of conclusion, we have numerous types of music, that is necessary for people to fulfil their souls' need.furthermore,these two sorts of music,traditional music,which is a culture illustrator ,as well as national music are both vital to our melodic world.