These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or

These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or disagree with it? Give your opinion and where necessary give examples to support it

Today’s children are tomorrow’s citizens. It is the responsibility of the parents to bring them up as productive members as they are considered as the first teachers of a child. Some people believe that childcare training courses best way to teach the parents, how to handle these young minds, but, others oppose. However, I completely agree with the given notion.

To begin with, usually parents are grown up people with their own perceptions of life. Most of them leading leaving separately from their parents and don’t know how to handle the children. These courses give them an opportuni...

Sentence: Young children learn skills, manners and discipline from their brothers or sisters, with are disappeared now.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to with and are

Sentence: Hence, I strongly believe that this courses are the best way to update the child care knowledge in young parents.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and courses

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts