The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy.The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages.Do you agree or disagree?

The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy.
The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages.
Do you agree or disagree?

Nuclear technology is one of the main question that caused a great deal of controversy. Although it offers a huge number of advantages in world peace and green power, it is also a dangerous technology if we just think to Chernobyl. However, I believe that the advantages overweigh the disadvantages for several reasons.

The first big advantage we meet is the absolute lack of combustion, no Co, CO2, or SO2 none of them are released and therefore, if nuclear technology had been widespread worldwide, air pollution level would decrease dramatically. This is not certainly a minor aspect to be considered, nowadays most of the energy in my country for example, is produced by electrical or coal plants with the result of very bad air quality for cities and towns close the their area.

Economically, the advantage would be even greater. Nuclear power unlikely fuel or coal is a renewable energy and therefore is much less susceptible to price fluctuations, moreover would also decrease the dependence on foreign oil/fuel suppliers as uranium is domestically available or in any case extractable from the oceans and it is proven that the high temperature reactors could produce electricity. Another noteworthy aspect is the expectancy of jobs creation, although the personnel would be more expensive as more qualified, nuclear plants would create thousand of jobs.

In conclusion, I think there is an irrational fear of all nuclear things and this has been spread after Chernobyl by medias and stakeholders (petrol suppliers, governments etc etc.) which have all the interest not to support the but using this disaster to say no to the nuclear is like saying that because of September 11th, I will never go to New York or take an American airline flight.

Sentence: This is not certainly a minor aspect to be considered, nowadays most of the energy in my country for example, is produced by electrical or coal plants with the result of very bad air quality for cities and towns close the their area.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to the and their

Sentence: In conclusion, I think there is an irrational fear of all nuclear things and this has been spread after Chernobyl by medias and stakeholders petrol suppliers, governments etc etc. which have all the interest not to support the but using this disaster to say no to the nuclear is like saying that because of September 11th, I will never go to New York or take an American airline flight.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to the and but

Sentence: However, I believe that the advantages overweigh the disadvantages for several reasons.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: overweight

Put one more reason (paragraph) if possible. More words means higher marks.

You may read essays by other users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860