universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

It goes without saying that gender issues have been increasing in importance in almost all facets of our life. In every sphere of human activity, there has been a movement towards greater equality between men and women, especially in academic divisions. Although I agree universities should accept equal number of males and females, on my reckoning, they should accept qualified candidates, regardless of gender.

From the view point of psychological, men and women are different physically and intellectually. For instance, women tend to be more sensitive, initiative, to name but a few. These unique attitudes make them good at some certain professions like teaching, nursing, etc. Thus, universities should not set a fixed limit on the number of men and women accepting in different fields of study; however, they should choose them based on their performance and attitudes.

Moreover, nowadays, both of men and women tend to be greatness, and history also has indicated that they have improved their skill in all aspects of life; in other words, it has been proved they may be able to improve their skill in fields that they had been unfamiliar with them. Consequently, it's important to open universities doors to both men and women in order to improve every one skills in every fields that he or she likes.

Finally, when equal numbers of male female students are admitted to university, both sexes would rather communicate or interact with each other relating to their personalities. Indeed, they learn how they should communicate or interact with opposite sex which is beneficial for their future marriage living. Hence, universities should consider this issue too.

To summarize, universities should open their doors to both sexes and get equal number of students; however, students should be admitted to universities, on the bases of their abilities.