We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more auspicio

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.
What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more auspicious of their benefits?

At the time of inventing computers a few decades ago, scientists barely dreamed that these bulky machines would one day dominate almost all spectrums of our society. And yet, this technological revolution has brought an array of benefits in its wake. Nevertheless, its negative consequences should not be ignored.

First of all, it should be noted that computers are being employed to some extent in our personal life and at the workplace. Hence, aside from partially contributing in taking orders in restaurants and processing arrivals and departures at airports, computers are also, in part, pivo...

Sentence: For instance, glitches in programs have, in the past, paralysed entire airports, compelling operators to painstakingly enter travel data manually.
Error: paralysed Suggestion: paralyzed

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts