Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight In your letter Give full details of your flight Say what the problem with the staff member was What would you like the manager to do regarding this

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter
- Give full details of your flight.
- Say what the problem with the staff member was.
- What would you like the manager to do regarding this matter?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the behavior of one of your staff in my last flight with your airline.

My name is Mari Hilton and I am one of your royal customers. My family and I always have satisfaction with your airline. Although, last time I use your airline I saw unreasonable behavior. Last Monday on August 12, I have flown from London to Madrid, my flight number was A306. Everything was good, until I had eaten my dinner. After dinner, I felt stomach ache so I called one of flight manager and asked her for some pill and her name was Sara Lake. She became angry and refused my request and told me that I had a fake stomach ache.

You can imagine how unhappy I was, when I saw this behavior. After this behavior, I was in shock for couple of minutes. I am very disappointed with your airline. I insist your staff should send me an apologies letter and also I want refund my last ticket.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mari.

More compound or complex sentences wanted.