Write a letter to your friend inviting him her to a music concert Please say Where and when the concert is going to be what type of music will be played there and why your friend will enjoy it

Dear Kayra,
Hope you are doing well. I am writing to remind you about the EDM concert, that I had mentioned earlier, which is going to take place next week.

This concert is going to happen on one of the most popular beach that is Baga beach in Goa on 25th December. As I told you earlier, many national and international DJ's like Alan Walker, Martin Garrix, DJ Chetas and many more are going to perform live. It will be a great opportunity to witness all these legend musician playing live at one place.

As their genre is Electronic Dance music, and you being the biggest fan of their music, I can guarantee you'll have a great time. Apart from that, you yourself are a great guitar player, so there is an open mic competition prior to the start of this concert. So I was thinking it would be a good chance for you to perform in front of such a big crowd.

So, I would really like you to come along with me to this concert. Please consider this invitation and get to me soon.

Best Regards,
Jayraj Patel