WRITING TASK 1 The diagrams below show how humans and plants interact to produce oxygen and carbon dioxide Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should spend about 20 minutes on this

WRITING TASK 1
The diagrams below show how humans and plants interact to produce oxygen and carbon dioxide.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The diagram shows an overview of human and plants interaction to produce oxygen and carbon dioxide. It is clearly seen that plants and humans depend on each other in order for this cycle to be complete.

To begin with, the sun plays an important role in the production of oxygen. This process is called photosynthesis. Carbon dioxide and water are taken in by the plant through leaves and roots respectively. In the presence of sunlight, they are converted into oxygen and this is released in to the environment.

On the other hand, humans breath in the oxygen produced by plants and breath out...

Sentence: In the presence of sunlight, they are converted into oxygen and this is released in to the environment.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in and to