Essay topics: You borrowed some books from your school or college library. Unfortunately you have to go away to visit a sick relative and cannot return the books in time.
Write a letter to the library. Explain what has happened and tell them what you want to do about it.
• You should write at least 150 words.
• You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
• You do NOT need to write your own address.
I am writing to you regarding the books I borrowed 3 days back which I may not be able to return on time due to unavoidable circumstances. I am due to return them on 30th November of this month. The details of these books can be traced by my student id which is ARI1102.
Yesterday, I received the news that my aunt who is only survived by me is extremely ill and needed me to arrive in Manchester urgently. On reaching there, she was undertaken for an urgent surgery which by god’s grace has gone well. However, my presence is required here for another week as she is still under recovery.
For this reason, I will be unable to return the books on time. I would request you to take my situation under consideration and provide me with extension on the date of returning these books.
I would be extremely grateful if you provide me an extension for a week.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 3 weeks firstname.lastname@example.org||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||shperera||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 months ago||harindermann||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||Omar Sheta||55.7143||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||eddysuaib||90||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme (50)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents , for instance for sport or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views (80)
- You have recently move to a different house.Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In you letterExplain why you have movedDescribe the new houseInvite your friend to come and visit (90.83329999999999)
- Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler? (70)
- Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend their free time? (73.076899999999995)
- Your neighbors have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat. Write a letter to your neighbors. In your letter -explain the reasons for the noise -apologize -describe what action you will take (82)
- Some people feel that entertainers ( eg. Film stars , pop musicians or sports stars) are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other types of job should be highly paid (81.5385)
- You borrowed some books from your school or college library. Unfortunately you have to go away to visit a sick relative and cannot return the books in time.Write a letter to the library. Explain what has happened and tell them what you want to do about it (86.875)