You should spend about 20 minutes and write at least 150 words.You do not need to write any addresses, begin your letter as follows:Dear..............A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won'

You should spend about 20 minutes and write at least 150 words.
You do not need to write any addresses, begin your letter as follows:
Dear..............

A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won't until the evening.

Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:
explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and get into the house tell your relative how to get from the train station to your house say when you will be home and suggest what you could do together that evening.

Dear Jenny,

I am delighted to know that you are coming to visit me at this sunday morning. I am also feel sorry about I can't be at home until the evening since you are arriving in the morning.

If you don't mind, could you take the keys from my neighbor and wait for me at home? You may have a rest first and enjoy the fresh veggie salad prepared by my mom.

In case you forget how to take the skytrain from train station to my home, you may take the Expoline at the train station and get off at the Royal Oak station. When you get out of the skytrain station you just need to cross the street and my house is in front of you. You won't miss it.

I will be home around 6 pm, and we could go out for dinner or the dinner can be cooked by me after I get back. I can't wait to see you again and catch up with you.

Have a safe trip.

Yours,
XXX