You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket and you wish to complain to the supermarket Write a letter to the manager of the supermarket in your letter Say who you are Give details about the accident Suggest how the supermarket could prevent si

Dear Sir
My name is Rahul Kumar. I am rendering my services benevolently as an English professor in a renowned educational institution. Through this letter, I would like express my immense disappointment concerning the minor mishap that occurred with me in your famous as supermarket, D Mart, located at Lawrence Road, Amritsar.

Considering the factual information, I accompanied my wife to the supermarket last Sunday. We were both so exuberant to enter the premises of D Mart. I was roaming around in different sections in order to search some essential commodities. Later, we visited the third floor to purchase some groceries. To my great astonishment, I collided with a pregnant woman accidentally. Instantly, she was about to fall but luckily she balanced herself. After glancing at her, I took a sigh of relief. This collision could have seriously injured her due to space congestion. I thanked God for preserving any casualties.

Hence, I would like to give you some suggestions to relent such accidents. Firstly, adequate space should be allotted for customers to pass through the different sections of the market. Moreover, pregnant ladies should not be allowed to enter such heavily rushed pandemonium places in the market. This may cause serious damages to expecting women. I hope you would implement these norms for the betterment of customers.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours sincerely
ABC