Young People are Encourage to travel or work for one year after high school and before university studies Write advantages and disadvantages of this matter

Young People are Encourage to travel or work for one year after high school and before university studies. Write advantages and disadvantages of this matter.

Recently, many students would have a one year break between high school and university studies. This decision they accept individually in order to travel or find a part-time job so that they could get some life experience.

Firstly, I think Students can have gained a lot of benefit from travelling or working somewhere for one year. For instance, they could learn another culture or place, where they would continue studying later. Moreover, if learners would have a job at break time they can get many hopeful and interesting about specialty and profession so as to change or improve their skills. Also, students can earn some additional many for others studies and they might have been financial independent from parent or relatives.

Secondly, in compare, pupils can lose skills and habits in studying courses or they would prefer have money rather than continue improving their education. For example, they can used to get a salary or they would have a rest because of studying require periodically hard work. Studying is a difficult process and learners need to do some activities anyway even they would not do it.

To conclusion, choosing free time for one year is a personal decision each of student made by them. It could bring some advantages to them such as life experience and money and some drawbacks like losing interest in studying and improving personal skills.

Sentence: Also, students can earn some additional many for others studies and they might have been financial independent from parent or relatives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and studies

Sentence: Secondly, in compare, pupils can lose skills and habits in studying courses or they would prefer have money rather than continue improving their education.
Description: The fragment in compare , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compare with comparison

Sentence: For example, they can used to get a salary or they would have a rest because of studying require periodically hard work.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and used
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to studying and require

More words wanted.

Replace 'Secondly' to 'However' to show opposite ideas to the second paragraph.