Young people in world world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this case?What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Young people in world world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.
Why is this case?
What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

It remains undeniable that, in recent times, young people have more power and influence than previous generations. Among many, this could be because of modern lifestyle and parents support. This trend is good to a certain extent; however, it is believed that this will have some negative impact on the relationship between old and young people.

To begin with, the main reason behind such a trend is modern lifestyle. Young children especially in modern society are well educated and given a significant amount of freedom to make their own decisions. For instance, young people are motivated to make their decisions and are highly respected in modern society. Similarly, children from their early age are continuously motivated by their parents to take part in various activities. Justin Bieber, for instance, got immense support from his parents and as a result he is a well known singer and has influenced many others.

This trend in modern days has some impact on the relationship between young and old people. In some cases, the relationship is filled with respect, discipline and love while in many cases it is just opposite. Power and influence in young people make them aggressive in nature and lack of respect to old people. It is a growing concern in modern times that school children hesitate to follow rules and regulation and tend to be extremely aggressive. Modernity and power is believed to be doing much worse than good.

In conclusion, modern lifestyle and parents support has given young children certain power and is able to influence in some way. As such, the relationship between old and young people are becoming a growing concern. We should educate children to become well disciplined from the early days and find ways to eliminate their aggressive behavior in order to make the relationship evergreen.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater