Speaking topics in text
Describe an interesting historic place.
You should say:
what is it
where is it located
what you can see there now
and explain why this place is interesting
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school; you should say; when & where you started studying, what lessons were like, what made it different from other subjects, explain why you enjoyed it. 45
- Describe an open air or street market which you enjoyed visiting:you should say, where it is, what it sells, how big it is; and explain why you enjoyed visiting the market 80
- Describe an artist or entertainer you admire:you should say; who they are and what they do; how they became successful, how you found out about them, and why you admire them. 67
- Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey.you should say:What was it aboutWhy you were asked to give your opinionWhat opinion you gave and explain how you felt about giving your opinions. 75
- Describe a shop you likeyou should saywhere is itwhat sort of people come therewhat does it sell 80
7.0 out of 9
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.