Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey.You should say:What the questionnaire/survey was about Why you were asked to give your opinionWhat opinions you gaveAnd explain how you felt about giving your opinion in

Speaking topics in text: 

Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey.

You should say:

What the questionnaire/survey was about
Why you were asked to give your opinion
What opinions you gave
And explain how you felt about giving your opinion in this questionnaire/survey

Speaking recording: 
Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 5.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
2 years 10 months ago mrgrimm1313 Read full essay
More speakings by this user:

You can talk very well, but the pauses lower the marks. The reasons you got pauses or hesitations are that you talked randomly, when you talk the first sentence, the next sentence is not ready, so this will cause the issue.

There is a pattern to prevent this problem when you have any questions related to why/how/what:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
----------------------------

This pattern will take around 45 seconds for one question. You don't need to follow this pattern exactly, but it will help you keep a big picture in mind and prevent hesitations or pauses.