- Do you know about any education programs in this country?
- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?
- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?
- PART 3Discussion topics:Purpose of festivals and celebrationsExample questions:Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today? Is it good or bad, do you t 62
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f 69
- PART 3Discussion topics:Looking after historic placesExample questions:How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings?Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally? In what way?What do you think 59
- Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies? 75
- PART 3Discussion topics:Music and young peopleExample questions:What kinds of music are popular with young people in your culture?What do you think influences a young person's taste in music?How has technology affected the kinds of music popular with youn 79
8.0 out of 9
Clear and concise. Good overall impression. I suggest that you work on your speed.)