Describe your hometown.
What’s special about it?
Where is your hometown located?
Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
What is it known for?
What do people in your town do?
What are the main industries in your hometown?
What problems face your hometown?
What languages are spoken in your hometown?
What are the advantages of living in your hometown?
What are some problems faced by your hometown?
Compare your hometown with another city.
What are some environmental problems faced by your hometown?
- FriendshipWhat do you think makes someone a good friend to a whole family?Do you think we meet different kinds of friend at different stages of our lives? In what ways are these types of friend different?How easy is it to make friends with people from a d55
- What kinds of organisation want to find out about people s opinions Do you think that questionnires or surveys are good ways of finding out people s opinions What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions Do you think it would be a 37
- Describe a restaurant that you enjoyed going to. You should say: - Where the restaurant was - Why you chose this restaurant - What type of food you ate in this restaurant and explain why you enjoyed eating in this restaurant.80
- how often do you watch TV?which TV channel do you usually watch?do you enjoy the advertisement on TV?do you think most TV programs are good?75
- WORK What do you do? What are your responsibilities? How many hours do you work each day?-Do you enjoy your work?-Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?-If you could change your job or profession, what would you do?-D70
6.5 out of 9
talk more. you only answered two questions.